Content list of this article：
j Meet the requirements
k Design a safe indoor playground
l Maintain your Device
What requirements need to be met？
According to the spatial characteristics of the toddler indoor playground, the activity space should be arranged scientifically and rationally, and the activity materials suitable for indoor sports should be selected to carry out colorful indoor sports. Most importantly, these activities are carried out to protect the safety of young children. Different sports programs are designed for children of different ages to classify children at different ages. It is divided into three stages: 1-2 years old, 3-5 years old, and 6-12 years old, each designing different landscape pieces and entertainment facilities. For example, a 1-2 year old child is mainly climbing, so the activity area can be small but the ground must be particularly clean and anti-collision; children before the age of 5 have parental care, so there must be an adjacent adult rest area, especially suitable Older people; 5-12 year old children are active and playful, and must pay special attention to the diversity of the play area and teamwork. All equipment must be treated to prevent falling and collision, and the ground should use plastic floor as much as possible.
How to design a safe toddler indoor playground？
1. Safeguarding the safety of children. The child's self-control ability is weak, emotions and behaviors are susceptible to the game's plot, and there will be competition, collision and other behaviors in the movement. In addition, the indoor sports space is small, the venue and time are subject to certain restrictions, so in the indoor sports to fully consider the "local conditions" and "pay attention to safety."
2. Due to the limitations of toddler indoor playground, the selection of suitable sports materials can be relatively small and versatile toys, such as leather balls, ropes, short sticks, small circles and so on. At the same time, parents and children can use the waste items in their lives to make fun and practical sports equipment. Let young children actively interact with materials in the context of the game, accumulate sports experience and experience the joy of success in constant trials.
3. Grasping reasonable exercise intensity and difficulty, children's sports should be "small intensity, high density, short time, fast pace" to help children maintain a reasonable load during exercise. Young children are in a period of rapid development of the body, not suitable for high-intensity exercise, if the exercise load is too large, it will affect the growth and development of young children. Only by grasping the appropriate exercise intensity and letting the children move under aerobic conditions can they decompose the metabolites in the body in time and promote the coordinated development of the baby's body. According to the physical and mental characteristics and development level of children of different ages, different exercise intensity should be set for children of different ages.
How to maintain indoor playground equipment?
1. The maintenance and maintenance of toddler indoor playground equipment is mainly to improve the service life of the equipment, to maintain the beauty of the equipment, and to ensure the safety of the equipment. Then we have to maintain different methods for different parts. The main points of maintenance of amusement equipment are motor parts and parts related to safety. These parts are the parts of the equipment that require the most maintenance in a timely manner.
2. Dilute the infusing plastic part and glass fiber with soapy water, disinfecting washing powder, bleaching powder and so on，gently scrub with a soft cloth or a soft brush, then rinse off with water. Wipe dry or dry with a cleaning cloth and spray some 84 disinfectant. For the soft sponge part, use a soft cloth dampened with soapy water. Moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, non-fading wood parts can be washed with soapy water and dried, then sprayed with 84 disinfectant.
3. Floor, wall, etc., daily ultraviolet radiation disinfection, indoor ventilation. Disinfect once a week with hydrogen peroxide spray.
Exercise is an indispensable activity for young children. However, due to weather changes, sometimes we can only exercise indoors. Generally speaking, rainy weather, hot weather, and foggy weather are suitable for indoor sports. Therefore, we need a toddler indoor playground. The toddler indoor playground ensures that children can have sufficient exercise time and activity space in special weather to improve their enthusiasm for participating in sports.
Quick Links:Trampoline parkChildern Indoor Play AreaChildren Indoor PlaygroundIndoor Play SructuresIndoor Playground EquipmentIndoor Playground SupplierKids Indoor PlaygroundIndoor Playground Factory