Trampoline parks are indoor activity centers that offer a variety of fun and exciting features for people of all ages and abilities. Whether you want to jump, bounce, flip, dodge, climb, or slide, there is something for everyone at a trampoline park. In this article, we will introduce some of the common features and sizes of a trampoline park, based on a list provided by a user.
1. Free jump area/dodgeball area - 120 sqm. This is the main area where you can jump freely on interconnected trampolines, or play a game of dodgeball with your friends. You can practice your skills, challenge yourself, or just have fun. This area is usually the largest in a trampoline park, as it can accommodate many jumpers at once.
2. Wipe out (250 sq m) This is a feature where you have to jump over or duck under a rotating beam that tries to knock you off your feet. You can test your agility, balance, and reaction time in this thrilling game. This feature is usually smaller than the free jump area, as it can only fit a few jumpers at a time.
3. Professional trampoline - 150 sqm. This is a feature where you can experience the feeling of being a professional athlete, as you jump on a high-performance trampoline that gives you more bounce and height. You can try some advanced tricks, flips, and twists in this area. This feature is usually smaller than the wipe out area, as it can only fit one jumper at a time.
4. Foam area - rainbow bridge, roller and Tarzan rope - 350 sqm. This is a feature where you can jump into a pit filled with soft foam cubes, or try some other fun activities like crossing a rainbow bridge, rolling on a giant roller, or swinging on a Tarzan rope. You can enjoy a soft landing, a relaxing time, or a playful adventure in this area. This feature is usually larger than the professional trampoline area, as it can fit several jumpers at a time.
5. Spider net - 250 sqm. This is a feature where you can climb on a net that is suspended above the ground, like a spider. You can challenge your strength, endurance, and coordination in this area. This feature is usually the same size as the wipe out area, as it can fit a few climbers at a time.
6. Wall climbers with belay ropes x 5 - 100 sqm. This is a feature where you can climb on a wall that has different shapes, colors, and difficulties, with the help of a belay rope that secures you. You can challenge your skill, creativity, and confidence in this area. This feature is usually smaller than the spider net area, as it can only fit one climber at a time.
7. Walk to the heaven (steps with belay ropes) - 200 sqm. This is a feature where you can walk on steps that are attached to a pole, with the help of a belay rope that secures you. You can challenge your balance, courage, and determination in this area. This feature is usually larger than the wall climbers area, as it can fit two walkers at a time.
8. Air bag - 300 sqm. This is a feature where you can jump from a platform or a trampoline onto a giant air bag that cushions your fall. You can experience the thrill of flying, falling, and landing safely in this area. This feature is usually larger than the walk to the heaven area, as it can fit several jumpers at a time.
9. Socks change area 400 sqm. This is an area where you can change your shoes for special socks that are required for jumping on the trampolines. You can also store your belongings in lockers, or buy some snacks and drinks in this area. This area is usually larger than the air bag area, as it can fit many visitors at once.
10. Walk area in between trampoline - 800 sq ft. This is an area where you can walk from one feature to another, or take a break and watch others jump. You can also find some safety signs, rules, and staff in this area. This area is usually the second largest in a trampoline park, as it can fit many visitors at once.
As you can see, a trampoline park has a lot of features and sizes to offer, depending on.If you are looking for more information about how to build your own trampoline park,please contact us anytime.
Quick Links:Trampoline parkChildern Indoor Play AreaChildren Indoor PlaygroundIndoor Play SructuresIndoor Playground EquipmentIndoor Playground SupplierKids Indoor PlaygroundIndoor Playground Factory
Copyright Wenzhou Dream Garden Amusement Equipment Co.,Ltd | Sitemaps|XmlPower by:Injnet